Fishermen’s Landing Redevelopment Project Approved for Channel Drive, Point Pleasant Beach, NJ.
Aquatecture Associates, Inc. Architects and Planners are proud to announce the unanimous approval of the Point Pleasant Beach Board of Adjustment for this mixed-use project which will promote and enhance the existing fishing industry of Point Pleasant Beach, NJ.
This major east coast seaport owned by Atlantic Capes Fisheries will encompass several significant elements including:
- Additions and renovations to the existing fish transfer facility.
- A waterfront promenade for public access to the waterway to view the commercial fishing boats as they enter and set sail from this vital fishing port.
- Expanded views of the Intracoastal waterway from the Channel Drive corridor.
- A new 109 room hotel
- A Fish market inspired restaurant with water side dining
- A 390 seat banquet facility overlooking the intracoastal waterway